Sunday, February 27, 2011

Academy Awards

If you haven't heard, tonight is the Academy Awards. I'm actually not a big fan but I'm sure millions of people will be watching from the comfort of home. Yahoo has posted this beautiful picture of Jennifer Hudson on the red carpet. She wears a gorgeous orange dress made by Versace. I am so proud of her and inspired by the weight she's lost on Weight Watchers that I'm giving away a FREE subscription to Weight Watchers Magazine. Granted, I haven't decided if I want to join Weight Watchers yet, but it's been on my mind lately. Summer will be here before we know it and I want to look my best.  Here's the deal: you have to be a follower of my blog, http://lovingmycircleoffriends.blogspot.com/  and post a comment. The drawing will be held on March 6th 2011. This will be a 1 year, 6 issues subscription. That's it, simple right? Let's make it a great day!



1 comment:

  1. Already a follower!
    I love WW and do it online. Although I have better results when I have to check in at a meeting. :) But it does work and would love the magazine!

    ReplyDelete