Thursday, February 9, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day Ideas!

Pin It




Valentine's Day is commonly celebrated yearly on February 14th. It is traditionally the day on which people express their love for each other in ways such as giving beautiful flowers, delicious chocolate candy or charming greeting cards. I am so blessed that I get to share this beautiful day with my 2 sweet toddlers and handsome husband! I have planned an exciting day of family activities to celebrate this day. They are as follows:

1. Start the day off with an awesome breakfast such as delicious heart shaped waffles.



2. We love making homemade cards. So I just know my 2 year old and 3 year old would love to spend some time making beautiful DIY Valentine's Day cards.

3. I"m not a baker like my dear mom, but I think baking some heart shaped cookies will add a nice touch to the day!

4. After being busy with card making and baking cookies, I know the 2 little ones will be ready for a healthy but tasty lunch. Let's not forget it's Valentines Day.


5. After a long day, we haven't decided if we'll be ordering out or cooking in. But, whatever it is we will enjoy the rest of the evening together and of course being thankful and loving each other.





1 comment:

  1. love the heart shaped waffles and cream and strawberry idea...and yeas,, the heart shaped cookies is what I need to make.. love these ideas. thanx for sharing

    ReplyDelete