Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Happy First day of Spring!

Pin It

First Day of Spring!



Yea! Spring has arrived. I must say that we didn't have a bad winter at all here in Virginia. I love seeing all the flowers and trees coming to bloom. I just feel so bad for the folks with allergies. But to say the least, Spring makes me want to put a little pep in my step. The kids are able to be outside more and I can really enjoy my power walks during the week.

Now that we have warmer weather, folks have put away the winter boots. Therefore, people will be wearing sandals and flip flops. If you're one of those people, please read the Open Toed Shoe Pledge below. I definitely have the solution for you! So, please don't be shy or hesitate to contact me at robinboateng2@yahoo.com or robinboateng.myarbonne.com

Aw, I'm just loving life right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment