Sunday, June 24, 2012

Happy Summer!

Pin It

Happy Summer!


Another summer image: (HappySummer9) for MySpace from ChromaLuna

My kids are toddlers but they love the summer time. They are outdoors more often and I do let them stay up a tad later than usual sometime... I find it so exciting  to find fun activities that my family can do together at this time of year.  Here are a few ideas that your family can participate in together.

1. My kids loves picnics. Why not fill up a basket or backpack with a simple super easy lunch and head out to the park for the day. Don't forget the sunscreen and the blanket of course.

2. Visit to the library. My kids are only 2 and 4 years old, but they love me reading to them. Let the kids pick out a couple of books. Take the books home and make it a fun day of reading their favorite stories out on the patio.

3. Scrapbooking. I don't like having pictures taken of me, but my kids do. Make it a fun day of making scrapbook pages you can add to their own scrapbooks. 

4. Bike Ride. This is a fun way to get in some exercise!

5. Make Popsicles. This one is surely a refreshing and cool treat.

There are 100's of more ideas of fund things to do with the kids in the summer. So go out there and explore and have fun.

1 comment:

  1. It is amazing how you contrived to fully uncover the theme which you have picked out for this peculiar entry. BTW did you turn to any alike blog articles as an inspiration to fully show the entire picture which you posted in your blog post?

    ReplyDelete