Saturday, April 30, 2011

Basic Blogging For Beginners: The Online Class




If you're interested in starting a blog hosted by wordpress, then Blogelina is the place for you. She will be presenting another online course titled Basic Blogging for Beginners. This course will lend tons of useful information to get your blog up and running. This course in only $10 and the most exciting part is you'll receive free hosting for your site for 1 year! How awesome is that? Please head over to Blogelina for more information.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Robin! I am Katrina a part of your Buddy Blogging group through Blogelina and I am so excited to be stopping by your blog. I actually signed up myself for the Profitable Blogging class & can't wait to get started! I will be stopping by weekly to check out your posts...and I hope you write of some of your travels!

    ReplyDelete